Join the most experienced and dedicated pump team with a passion for helping our customers Finish Faster that has earned Holland Pump and its employees the reputation for providing the very best customer service and support in the industry. We require a talented diesel and pump mechanic who is looking to develop a long-term career with a stable company and wants to be challenged by array of technical challenges daily. You must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills to successfully interact with clients and internal teams. This role requires a high level of technical aptitude and experience.
• Inspect and diagnose mechanical and electrical problems with rental equipment.
• Repair and/or replace defective parts, components or systems.
• troubleshoot and repair Perkins, John Deere, Mitsubishi, Duetz, Cummins, Yanmar, Kubota diesel engines
• Test parts and systems to ensure proper performance.
• Perform regular maintenance work, such as oil changes, lubrication, and filter replacements.
• Adjust, align, and calibrate systems to ensure proper functioning.
• Clean, lubricate, and perform other maintenance work.
• Troubleshoot and repair engines and pumps.
• Provide customer service and explain repair needs and processes.
• Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Possess formal mechanic training from a trade school or other accredited institution
• Proven experience troubleshooting and repairing a variety diesel engines
• Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, schematics, and diagrams
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Familiarity with all safety protocols and procedures
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to lift and carry heavy objects (70 LBS)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Holland Pump offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include Medical/Dental Insurance, 401(k) with Match, Paid PTO/Holidays, Life Insurance, Short-Term/ Long-Term Disability Insurance and Uniforms. Our average employee has 10 years of service!
Holland Pump is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Veteran’s employer, and Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills