Title: Desktop Support Specialist
Location: Denver, CO
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Managing onboarding, new hire set-up, onboarding orientation, account set-up, laptop configuration, communication, new user set-up
- Gmail (G-Suite), JAMF, Auto enrollment for OKTA (SSO)
- Mostly Mac base Support (90%)
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Wide Area Networks
Local Area Networks