To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Wawa, Inc
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Food and Beverage Manager (Food Retail / Restaurant Management)
Wawa, Inc • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
When asked what it's like working at Wawa, many associates will say, "It's like working with family." Our family includes our associates, customers and all those in our communities. At Wawa, we foster a culture that is fun, inclusive and challenging all at the same time. In return, you are empowered to provide exceptional customer service each and every day to those who call Wawa their home away from home.
As a family and associate-owned company, Wawa maintains strong values focused on its people and their well-being, health and personal development. That means providing our team with quality benefits, training, opportunities for advancement and support. We develop individuals into passionate leaders who strive to deliver that passion to their associates, customers and local communities.
The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the food service and beverage operation, and assists the General Manager in all facets of running the store. By utilizing the food service team, this manager will oversee the efficient execution of all fresh food/ food service programs in compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines and supporting the General Manager in all facets of running the store.
What you will do:
- Ensure a pleasant shopping experience for all customers. Respond to customer complaints or inquiries in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ensure the 24/7 execution of all food service programs including proper ordering, production planning, product handling and display.
- Execute food service efficiencies and ensure planograms are utilized and followed.
- Oversee the inventory and ordering of product and supplies and ensure routine maintenance and upkeep of the food service equipment and facilities.
- Analyze, prepare and execute all action plans related to food service to identify strengths in food trends and identify areas of opportunity for profitability.
- Responsible to be an expert on all food service marketing programs, campaigns, strategies and initiatives. Educate all food service associates to be the same.
- Assist with all matters relating to food service associates and the store team - recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, associate engagement and performance management.
- Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
- As needed, the FBM will need to run shift, including deposit preparation and fuel operations, where applicable.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week
- Prior leadership experience in a food service environment, preferred
- Experience selecting, training, performance management of staff, sales building, scheduling and managing expenses
- Serve Safe Certification
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs
What you will get:
We're looking for the best and the brightest to be part of our team! Wawa has over 740 locations in the Mid-Atlantic and Florida regions, and we continue to grow and expand. We want our associates to be happy and healthy. Our generous benefits reflect our commitment to our associates, and they are designed to fit your lifestyle and help you build and plan for a great future.
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Disability Coverage
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Children Life, and Spousal/Domestic Partner Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)