: Overnight, Sunrise Location
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions. Salary
Earn $15/hr or more
Immediate openings available now. Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required.
Amazon remains open as an essential service to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Amazon Picker/Packer - Immediate Hire
Join the Amazon team that brings creative ideas to life. Merch by Amazon is a service that helps artists and content creators get their designs onto t-shirts and sweatshirts and into the hands of Amazon’s customers.
As a member of this team, you’ll help print on-demand orders. You’ll find the right t-shirt or sweatshirt, take it to be printed, then pack it up and ship it out.
Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You’ll be on the move for your whole shift.
This is a full-time role with a set schedule and benefits starting your first day.
Here are some of the things you may to do with us:
• Pick, pack, and ship customer orders
• Assist with print production process
• Work on garment presses
• Use technology like handheld devices and scanners
• Get training to handle chemicals used in the printing process
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
• Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
• Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
• Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
• Full-time hours: We will give you a stable schedule you can count on.
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Ability to read and speak English to be able to safley handle hazardous materials
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Amazon Picker/Packer - Immediate Hire