To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bremen, IN 46506
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Weekend Supervisor - RN
Signature HealthCARE LLC • Bremen, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Weekend Supervisor RN $8000 SIGN ON BONUS - terms apply
Our 97-bed center offers short-term rehabilitative care as well as long-term care. Our emphasis is on service excellence providing quality care in a homelike environment to allow for independence and to enable our patients and patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We offer a variety of clinical care programs, along with physical, occupational and speech therapies. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Weekend Supervisor RN.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
We’re currently hiring for the position Weekend Supervisor RN to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
- Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
- Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
- Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
- Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
- Minimum of one (1) year related nursing experience.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.