To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Huntsville, AL
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldBusiness/HR Manager
This position is contingent upon a potential contract award to PAE!
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works with the Program Management team to support the human resource, accounting and financial activities at the program levels with flow down to the site levels.
- Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, training, and hiring of new staff and/or dismissal when necessary; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
- Oversee employee relations, securing regulatory compliance, and administering employee-related services such as compensation, training, and benefits.
- Ensures compliance with PWS in all finance related concerns.
- Provide timely accurate vouchers into Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), prepare any business/financial related Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) deliverable and verifies accuracy of ACEFs submitted to Government as required.
- Manages subcontractors, flow down requirements, cost, and funding.
- Provides oversight of lower/site level Human Resource/Training Coordinators and Financial Analyst. Ensures compliance with federal, state and local employment laws, as well as applicable regulations and standards.
- Oversees all aspects of Program Operations including but not limited to business development, program quality, logistics, training, analysis and metrics, and financial performance; acts as the principal point of contact for the client; ensures personnel and resources meet task requirements; develops new business opportunities; monitors costs and budgets; develops procedures to increase performance and improve cost effectiveness of program; may manage multiple task orders in various geographic locations.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 8+ years of relevant experience
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.