To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milton, DE 19968
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Pennoni Associates Inc. • Milton, DE
Posted 29 days ago
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is currently looking for a Senior Surveyor with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Overseeing the professional supervision and management of the survey and survey mapping projects to achieve the profitability, safety, quality, and operations of the company
- Preparation of legal descriptions, easement descriptions, and estimates of survey needs
- Conducting boundary, ALTA, and topographic surveys, primarily as support for engineering projects
- Plan preparation and construction layout; Scheduling field crews and ensuring project deadlines are met
- Establishing strategies to expand department within the market area
- Developing and maintaining public & client relationships
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum years of working experience: 12+.
- Minimum years of management experience (if any): 4-7.
- Licenses: Delaware Professional Land Surveyor or able to get license either by reciprocity or within 6 months.
- Computer skills: AutoCAD C3D; Carlson software, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of modern survey methods and surveying devices, including total station and GPS. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer