Experis, a Manpower Group company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Remote: Data Architect - Intermediate role. This position is a 12+ month contract for one of our key Finacial clients. The company provides individuals with charge and credit cards, travellers' cheques and other stored - value products
Job Role: Data Architect - Intermediate
Duration: 12+ Months. (Possibility of extension)
- Mainframe IMS (Fast Path & Full Function) and DB2zOS
- must be able to work independently
- strong analytical skills.
- Designs and builds relational databases for data storage or processing. Develops strategies for warehouse implementation, data acquisition, and archive recovery.
- Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data. May evaluate new data sources for adherence to the organization's quality standards and ease of integration.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- 414-666-8462 Ext - 7147