To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Training Facilitator
Weichert, Realtors® • Morris Plains, NJ
Posted 16 hours ago
Weichert Co., is hiring a Part-Time Training Facilitator. The Part Time Training Facilitator is responsible for ensuring the success of the Sales Associate training and overall training curriculum by taking an active role in the facilitation of training program content and materials. In this position, the Training Facilitator will deliver training programs to Sales Associates to provide them with the information they need to be successful. The Part Time Training Facilitator is expected to embrace and fully support all Company initiatives and the Weichert Family of Companies products and services.Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Facilitates large group virtual training sessions with the goal of Training and developing Sales Associates skills to enable them to maximize their effectiveness and production.
- Delivers core curriculum programs (new Sales Associate training, Weichert Lead Network Orientation, Weichert Rental Network Certification, etc.) in alignment with Company objectives and initiatives.
- Maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm when facilitating classes with the goal of inspiring and keeping the audience engaged.
- Manages and facilitates training programs and/or workshops (e.g., Writing a Contract, Buyer Consultation, and Pricing Workshops) for all experienced level associates.
- Works with the Director of Training, the Manager of Training and team of Curriculum Designers to create approaches to trainings that stimulate Sales Associate participation in training programs.
- Be an advocate for Weichert Financial Services which will lead to increased opportunities.
- Occasionally provide support in the form of answering questions from the field while other Training Facilitator is conducting a session.
- Keeps current with the Weichert University online training and tools, and the Weichert Family of Company products and services.
- Act in recorded videos designed at training the Sales Associates for online self-paced trainings.
- Works with the Curriculum Design team to reviews and revise content and materials for new and existing training programs, materials, and sales tools as required.
- Keeps current with changes in the field of training and development, and studies and becomes proficient at new training theories and techniques.
- Attends and participates in regional and corporate meetings as required.
- Facilitate trainings in sales offices on occasion as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Active real estate license is required
- Valid driver's license with access to reliable transportation is required
- Training experience preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of real estate sales experience preferred
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to present in front of a webcam with a large and diverse audience viewing on the other end.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to set goals and meet deadlines
- Webinar or meeting software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Training technical systems
- Experience with Social Media
- Ability to manage and build strong relationships
- Creative thinker, self motivated, and results oriented
- Familiar with adult learning theories and able to implement those principles in the delivery of training classes
- Excellent facilitation, questioning, and feedback/coaching skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment