Software Engineer- Back End
The retail industry is changing fast. Customer demand for savings and shopping convenience includes digital engagement on their terms. Technology must stay ahead of those changing demands. We are providing inspiration, convenience and savings through highly rated mobile apps and a web presence with rapidly growing e-commerce. As we build on our successes, we are growing the team and need to add more top talent. If you have experience in an agile environment and a passion for using servant leadership to deliver amazing solutions, apply to be a part of our innovative culture built on the foundation of generations of success.
This role will be part of the exciting new Digital customer team. This is a highly innovative team situated in our own new Digital Headquarters in beautiful Downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. The team consists of Mobile, eCommerce and Customer facing site solutions that will provide our customers with a world class digital and mobile shopping experience. This is a new and exciting environment with a "start-up", innovative culture and the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of digital shopping. We are a team that values diversity and promotes a culture of inclusiveness and respect.
* Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
* Willingness to think proactively and anticipate future needs
* Proven Collaboration skills
* Ability to collaborate and maintain positive relationships
* Comfortability in paired programming and Agile methodologies
* Demonstrated experience designing and architecting scalable and resilient enterprise software
* Willingness and availability to be a part of a 24/7 production support team on a rotating basis
* Strong programming fundamentals
* Proven ability to solve problems methodically.
* Knows, uses, and extends standards and best practices
* Demonstrates experience with unit/integration/functional testing
* Experience with source control, documentation, and Continuous integration (CI)
Below are the most commonly used technologies for all Back-End Developer Candidates:
o Java/ Kotlin
o Spring boot
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Data Storage Technologies
Windows Server 2008