To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novi, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Replenishment Specialist
BrassCraft Manufacturing • Novi, MI
Posted 2 days ago
Craft Your Career with Brasscraft Manufacturing Company!
Like our products, the people at Brasscraft are reliable, essential, and vital to the continued success of our Company. Our people are committed to their work by ensuring every product they create helps bring clean and flowing water to the world. Working here is more than just a job; it’s a passion for doing right by our customers, every day, without fail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors and analyzes MRP system data to determine when replenishment orders need to be placed; processes and approves replenishment orders with approved suppliers; reviews the forecasts for finished good products to check the validity of the forecast
- Expedites (pulls in) or pushes out delivery dates based on customer demand
- Contacts vendors/suppliers to follow up on past-due purchase orders, finalize new estimated times of arrival, and ensure on-time delivery
- Communicates with buyers on vendors concerns, overall performance, and other relevant information to ensure vendors are meeting requirements
- Maintains the enterprise resource planning system regarding purchased items and supplier settings and with updated request dates for purchase orders which are past due or have been pushed out per agreement with suppliers.
- Root causes stock outages and related issues; and provides reports to management for such occurrences with corrective action recommendations.
- Analyses critical parts and recommends appropriate safety stock levels.
- Provides guidance and training to junior employees when needed
- Complies with company policies; work rules; safety requirements; quality standards; and applicable local, state, and federal legislation
- Performs other related duties as needed and assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Six years of working experience as a replenishment person preferably in a Consumer Goods Industry
- Formal college education in Supply Chain Management is a plus
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Solid understanding and proven knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of procurement
- Analyzing and interpreting complex data
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Excel