To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rensselaer, NY 12144
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Process Data Assistant
Nesco Resource • Rensselaer, NY
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Process Data Assistant role is available to support the process data monitoring function and/or quality reviews. This is a contract role expected to last 12 months.
Process Data Assistant will:
- Create report templates from existing documents
- Accurately source process data from paper records and database systems to support data monitoring needs
- Apply statistical process control to clinical and commercial process data
- Work with cross-functional departments to ensure process data is being used to maximize process understanding and facilitate continuous improvement opportunities
- Create process flow diagram charts and create databases for process parameters
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in a scientific field or engineering required
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.