To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
197 Water Street
Keene, NH 03431
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
American House • Keene, NH
Posted 16 days ago
Primary Responsibilities LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse):
- Ensure compliance to the American House philosophy as well as all written policies and procedures that govern the operation of the Resident Services Department.
- Assist in the coordination of effective communication among Resident Associates, residents, and families.
- Maintain liaison with residents and family members.
- Provide residents with personal care and assistance with activities of daily living.
- Administer medications and treatments consistent with doctor's orders.
- Ensure proper documentation and record keeping is maintained.
- Complete housekeeping, dietary and life enrichment tasks as needed to meet resident needs.
- Interact professionally with other staff, visitors and family members.
- Comply with company policies, standards and licensing rules.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the supervisor.
- Schedule will include up to 29 hours per week and the shifts are 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and periodically 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Must be able to work Fridays as well as rotating weekends.
Qualifications and Required Experience for LPN:
- Licensed Practical Nurse in State of New Hampshire.
- Possesses strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Dresses and behaves in a professional manner.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE AMERICAN HOUSE FAMILY:
- Competitive benefits and wages.
- Retirement planning opportunities with company match.
- Access to company vacation resort.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Access to exciting activities and events.
- Assisted Living Experience preferred.