7201 Pensacola Blvd., Pensacola, FL 32505
URL blocked - click to apply
Entry Level Position
Bob Tyler Toyota has 25 years of consecutive local family ownership. Our dealership is very involved in the Pensacola community. We were named the Toyota district top sales volume store selling over 400 vehicles per month. Toyota customer satisfaction index high each month.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We are looking for motivated automotive Lube Technicians / Oil Change Techs. This is a great career opportunity in one of the largest and most successful Toyota dealerships in the area.
Start your career today – we promote from within! Apply Online Today!
We also Welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as: Firestone, Pepboys, Jiffy Lube, etc.
- Starting Pay $13/hr. and up!
- Full-Time, entry-level Position and plenty of work
- Great Schedule! Mon - Fri, one Saturday a month!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Accident Health
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation
- Toyota training with advancement opportunities for technicians who want to grow.
- State-of-the-art Facility!
Responsibilities - Lube Technician:
- Perform multi-point inspection of vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, tires, etc.
- Perform light line maintenance
- Change or top off all fluids, grease bearings, check/change oil filter
- Change, mount and balance tires
- Check tire pressure and add air if needed
- Maintain the dealership records and provide recommendations to their customers regarding their vehicles.
- Keep shop area neat and clean and account for tools
Qualifications and Requirements - Lube Technician:
- Previous Experience as a Lube Technician is a plus, but we will train!
- Willingness to learn
- Drug free
- Resume must be uploaded
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.