DevOps Automation Developer/Linux Engineer
Focus on Ansible, PowerShell, and Configuration Management.
The successful candidate will have a strong working background in systems administration, scripting and automation, and continuous integration development. Strong candidates will possess experience with VMWare ESXi 6.x, , RHEL 7/8.x, Linux (server distributions), fundamental networking concepts, a scripting language, a markup language, Object Oriented Programming and version control systems.
• Configuration Management experience specifically in Ansible/Ansible Tower
• At least one of: Ansible, Powershell, Python, or equivalent
• Linux (RHEL/CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu)
• Experience with remote administration techniques (WinRM, SSH)
• Version control experience (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
• Familiar with at least one of: YAML, XML, JSON
- Red Hat Product Expertise: Ansible Engine, Tower, Satellite, CloudForms, Virtualization, OpenStack
- Experience in working in Agile Teams through the Software Development Life Cycle
• Solid comprehension of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Understanding of packaging tools to be integrated with Ansible (Chocolatey, Yum)
- Integration of Ansible with ITSM tool sets
• ITSM experience (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery: GitLab CI, Jenkins, Travis CI, Bamboo
• Red Hat Product Experience: Ansible, Ansible Tower
- Experience in organizational transformations to a DevOps Model
- Strong experience as a Systems Engineer in an enterprise environment of 150+ servers
- Experience managing system Information assurance (IA) baselines for RHEL Operating System and related hardware platforms.
- Enterprise Server Hardware management experience
• ITSM Experience (Jira, Service Now)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply