To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80221
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Inside/Sales Support
Anixter Inc • Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Entry Level Inside/Sales Support Administrator
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products, electrical and electronic wire and cable, fasteners and other components. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter.
Anixter offers a competitive salary to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional retirement benefits.
- Assist sales team by researching products, lead times and pricing with manufacturers.
- Take over flow calls from customers when phones are busy, place orders for customer or gather information and forward to sales team.
- Support will call customers, with pick up only orders.
- Follow up on customer returns with our manufacturers to ensure credits are completed and received by accounting.
- Pull back up information on sales orders for sales team when discrepancies or errors are communicated from our customers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and learn products, systems, and sales processes
- Provide assistance in solving shipping issues and or/customer discrepancies
- Provide backup for appropriate sales personnel including the facilitation and coordination all sales order entries
- Excellent customer service
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and ability to learn internal systems
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales management processes
- Aspirations to advance career in Sales
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times