To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pensacola, FL 32503
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The CSI Companies • Pensacola, FL
Posted 1 month ago
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Pharmacist for our client in the Pensacola, FL area.
As part of an industry leader the Pharmacist supports a business that provides cost-effective solutions and high-quality patient care for those receiving specialized and complex therapies administered in their homes.
- Obtain, interpret and evaluate all physician medication orders for therapeutic appropriateness, cost-effectiveness, accuracy, safety and completeness.
- Participate in patient evaluation for acceptance, product selection, device selection and supply management.
- Support the appropriate compounding, packaging and labeling of compounded sterile products.
- Check compounded sterile products, computer order entry and manage the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
- Communicate clinical and technical information with other members of healthcare team.
- Accurately compound and check compounded sterile products
- Other duties as needed
- B.S. or doctorate of pharmacy degree is required.
- Registered Pharmacist with current license in state of employment. Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
- Minimum 1 year infusion therapy compounding experience.
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification if in direct contact with patients.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must
- Home healthcare infusion experience would be a plus, but not required.