CONTROLLER! Great opportunity for a Controller in the healthcare industry. Our client, a prestigious leader in the market segment, is seeking a dynamic Controller to lead the strategic financial-accounting functions. Specific duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following: financial statement preparation; review and analysis of balance sheet accounts; conduct variance analysis for deviations of budgeted income and expenses; oversight of cash flow projections and generating monthly statement of cash flow; capital project analysis; development of budgets for oversight agencies and regulatory bodies; review and analysis of overhead allocations and budgeted cost distribution; mentor and develop staff performance; review career path opportunities of staff; perpetuate a team oriented business environment. Qualifications/required criteria for the Controller position includes: bachelors degree in accounting or finance; minimum of five years experience in non-profit/healthcare industry; working experience in all facets of general accounting; excellent leadership skills a must. CPA license is preferred but not mandatory; other wise a master's degree is required. Our client offers a positive work environment and excellent benefits package. Interested individuals in this very special opportunity are encouraged to contact Robert Half International by emailing their resume to Joe Betro at
- Outstanding technology, analytics and management experience required
- Strong analytical capabilities and discernment
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
- General familiarity with Cost Variance
- Foundational knowledge in Leadership
- Well-founded grasp of general ledger
- Proven knowledge of financial statement preparation
- Budget forecasting experience
- Cash flow management experience preferred
- Annual Financial Plan experience highly desired
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cash Flow Analysis
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- CPA/MBA preferred
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience, including as a Controller preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- Vow to meet business deadlines
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.