To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • charlotte, NC
Posted 11 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems is looking for a Test Lead for one of our larger financial clients. If you are interested, please apply here.
Individual will be a Test Lead, specifically focusing on report validations, as part of the Finance Technology Testing team. He/she will be responsible to deliver against the ML Oracle Cloud Migration project within Finance Technology.
- Work closely with Test Coordinator, Business Project Lead, and Oracle team to understand project requirements and communicate test results
- Review BRDs, Fspecs, and Tspecs
- Responsible for providing inputs to Test Strategy document(s), Test Plan(s), Testing Tracker(s), Test Execution Status Reports, and Defect Reports
- Coordinate process team input into testing deliverables
- Manage day to day activity of offshore testers, including manual and automated testing
- Responsible for creating and executing test scripts, reviewing test scripts written by offshore team, and KT to offshore team to avoid any knowledge gaps
- Coordinate prioritization of test scripts and defects
- Ensure testing is on schedule and escalate any issues/concerns
- Ensure QC is updated for test execution and defects
- Provide QC training to business team (as needed)
- Ensure defects are assigned and being worked on
Required skills for the job:
- At least 5 years of experience in testing
- Hands on experience in report testing, including automated and manual report testing
- Hands on experience in writing and executing automated test scripts
- Hands on experience in writing and executing SQL queries
- Hands on experience in writing and executing Unix commands
- Understand and use various test design techniques
- Hands on experience in QC
- Experience in agile and waterfall methodologies
Desired skills for the job:
- Experience in the following would be an added advantage:
- ERP 12
- Oracle Cloud/Fusion application
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Finance AP/FA/GL
- E2E test coordination