To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rahway, NJ 07065
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Rahway, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
To support facility operations, records management requirements, documentation and data quality control needs on client's account by providing CAD and Drawing Management services to Site Engineering, Facility Managers, Projects, and Space & Occupancy Planners.
Through use of facility information systems, provide site support for identified functional CAD discipline and Drawing Management services including:
- Manage drawings in and out of Client Engineering Information Document Management Center
- Maintain index of CAD files, specifications and other facilities documents in the client's engineering records management database
- Prepare conceptual designs for space modifications being considered
- Convert new building drawings to standardized and simplified CAD layering configuration
- Maintain all required disciplines drawings for GMP and/or non GMP buildings and facilities including Architectural, Civil, Electrical, Hvac, Process & Utility Piping and Plumbing.
- Maintains corporate CAD drawing policies and procedures and maintains index of CAD files I CAD lbrary
- Coordinates with outside vendors to ensure accuracy of drawings and adherence to the corporate CAD drawing policies and procedures.
- Distributes CAD drawings as requested by Engineers, Project Managers, Facility Managers, etc.
CLIENT ACCOUNT SCOPE I ROLE
- Support of PDS, FM & ERM at "Technical" Client site:
- ° Creation/maintenance/retrieval of all engineering discipline drawings including, but not limited to, MEP building plans and schematics. For "Technical" sites, this includes process & utility P&IDs, PFDs, AFDs & Sls for GMP facilities and Site, Civil & U/G distribution drawings.
- Utilizes client ERM system for the maintenance of engineering drawing records supporting engineering and facilities operations.
- Provides higher site level data management support for client EDMS system ensuring the consistency of engineering records and data. Provides local Site Administration of the client systems supporting the master/project drawing life-cycle and maintenance & revision control of GMP drawings.
- Responsible for coordination of deliverables in accordance with project close-out & turnover procdures.
ACTIVITIES I DELIVERAVLES
Accountable for delivery of the following items, although involvement could be indirect:
- Tracking of GMP and/or non-GMP Facilities Drawing upgrades and coordinating drawing change control processes using the engineering records management database and Site Project Turnover Compliance procedures.
- Master Floor Plan Management required to support space & occupancy planning and all facility uses of building information.
- Management of a Site Drawing Requests portal tools
- Management of a Site CAD Work-log for workload management and request demand reporting
- Maintain continuous availability of large format plotting, scanning and copying equipment
- Relationship building with other JLL and client groups.
To ensure accurate reporting of information and foster critical
relationships between various individuals and organizations, communications channels will exist with:
- Site Engineering, Facility Managers, Project Managers, Occupancy Planners and Outside vendors (arctectural/engineering firms, etc.) to ensure:
- Correct and up-to-date engineering drawings and space data is in the client database systems;
- Validation and update of space changes upon completion of a project move;
- Creation of presentation, proposal and Scoping drawings as needed
- Transmission of CAD files and accuracy of incoming drawings and adherence to the corporate CAD drawing policies and procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Associates or Technical Degree or Certificate in related field: Engineering, Architecture, Facilities, or equivalent experience.
- Five to Ten years or more in related field of Engineering, Architecture, Facilities or Corporate Real Estate environment including working knowledge of planning business, construction and technology are necessary.
- Knowledge of manufacturing facility, architectural methods and codes, and industry standards and procedures in GMP facilities.
- Experience in building Mechanical, Electrical and Piping/Plumbing systems, and site & U/G utility systems including schematic type drawings, including HVAC control diagrams, P&IDs & Electrical Single Lines diagrams.
- Significant experience and advanced skills in AutoCAD and MicroStation including interoperability & translations using both tools.
- Significant experience using EDMS and CAFM tools and understanding of database concepts.
- Significant experience and advanced skills using MS Office tools including Excel and Access working with data.
- Developed, targeted and focused soft skills including multi tasking and self-motivation abilities.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]