As the leading cannabis multi-state operator (MSO), AYR Wellness is on a journey to be a force for good; and it all starts with our belief in the power and potential of the plant.
We believe in creating an environment in which we can all flourish, one where every individual can find their genius and pursue their passion, because it's this dedication to creating a culture of excellence, one where we're all empowered to achieve our dreams, that will propel us forward. We're a company that puts our people first. A place where talent is rewarded, diversity is celebrated, and innovative thinking is championed and we believe that together we can build a better and brighter future for ourselves, our industry, and our world.
Join us as we create wonder together.
The Patient Advocate is responsible for providing our customers with an extraordinary experience.? Through meaningful interaction and knowledgeable answers, the Patient Advocate fosters an environment that is compassionate, genuine, and respectful.? Patient Advocates are expected to contribute to making their Dispensary a climate which encourages forward thinking, embraces inclusion, and practices generosity of spirit.? Patient Advocates also assist the Management Team with the activities and operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures, and operational guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provides knowledge, expertise, guidance, and a personalized experience to each customer by explaining potential benefits of the Premium Cannabis products offered.
* Ensures customer questions or concerns are resolved quickly and completely.? Communicates any requests or unresolved concerns to management immediately.
* Accountable for accurately receiving, coordinating, and fulfilling customer orders by utilizing the Point of Sale (POS) and inventory tracking systems in compliance with company, local, and state policies.
* Adapts to varied sales volume and stays active by initiating continued learning activities, creating an engaging environment, and assisting in keeping the dispensary properly stocked, clean, tidy and in operating order while keeping a "Customer first" acuity.
* Meets/exceeds day to day sales metrics by following the customer experience selling cycle with tailored product suggestions. This includes meeting individual and team centric sales targets within each dispensary.
* Assist management staff in ensuring all procedures are being followed to reflect regulatory and compliance standards.
* Assists is fostering a positive work environment, treating everyone with dignity and respect, while perpetuating a curiosity for "everything cannabis".
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager and/or Store Lead.
* Must stay current and adhere to all policies and regulations of the state cannabis agency.
* Must meet age requirement as outlined by state cannabis agency.
* Able to pass all background checks as required by state cannabis agency.
* Able to accommodate scheduling that may include varied shifts, weekends and holidays.
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
* High school diploma/GED required
* 1-3 years' experience working in a cannabis retail setting preferred
* Prior customer service experience in a hospitality, pharmacy, customer services or retail environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Customer Obsessed: Dedicated to creating a remarkable experience for both internal and external customers; builds rapport and maintains meaningful and effective relationships creating trustful, authentic connections; viewed as a good listener and is easy to approach and talk to and is often in the know early in any given situation.
* Relationship Building: Viewed as a truthful individual who shares authentic and constructive feedback in a respectful manner in the spirit of being a force for good; builds mutual respect and trust by listening, learning, and acting with compassion to encourage others in discovering their genius; takes responsibility for mistakes and offers impactful solutions; recognizes personal strengths and weaknesses; seeks and openly welcomes feedback for continuous improvement and personal growth.
* Results Oriented: Empowered with the knowledge of their potential this person learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner, open to change, analyzes successes and failures for continuous improvement, experiments and will try anything to find solutions that support an ecosystem of knowledge; enjoys challenge of unfamiliar tasks, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything.
* Functional/Technical Skill: Possesses functional and technical knowledge and skills to perform at a high level of accomplishment; understands how their job function supports being a force for good.
* No direct reports
* Work is primarily performed in a dispensary setting. The working area may be odorous at times and loud due to fans and filtration systems, fluctuating between cold and warm temperatures.
* Involves frequent contact with staff, vendors, and customers. Work may include dealing with law enforcement and occasional State inspectors.
* The person in this position frequently communicates with customers and/or caregivers regarding medical conditions and symptoms.? Must be able to exchange accurate information about product offerings.
* Frequently operates computer/POS system and other standard office equipment such as printers, phones, and photocopy machines.
* The person in this position must be able to remain in a stationary position when checking in customers or when operating the register.
* Constantly moves and transports dispensary products/totes up to 30 lbs. throughout the dispensary.
* Ability to twist, turn, bend, stand and walk as required to perform the duties associated with functioning as a dispensary agent.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
At AYR Wellness, our vision is to be a force for good in all we do and to bring lasting positive change to our communities, our industry, and our world. And it wouldn't be possible without our exceptionally talented team. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the uniqueness of each employee and supports their individual journey in finding their genius and pursuing their passion.
AYR Wellness is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans' status.
- Active Listening
- Audio Equipments
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service