Who is Cenlar?
Under general direction, the Sr. Employee Relations Specialist will be responsible for conducting investigations and administering policies and procedures concerning employee relations matters.
- Advises and consults with Human Resource Business Partners, management, and employees in the resolution of employee relations and performance management issues by administering policies and recommending effective solutions for addressing workplace issues.
- Conducts investigations of internal and external complaints and inquiries, provides accurate and timely response to concerns, and determines expedient solutions to ensure fairness and legal compliance.
- Maintains effective working relationships with HRBPs, management and Senior Leadership for the various lines of business and internal and external agencies.
- Provides guidance to management on non-escalated employee relations matters, disciplinary processes, and policies.
- Reviews employee relations matters for trends and provide training and policy recommendations to ensure compliance with new or proposed regulations; facilitates trainings as required.
- Participates in unemployment hearings and responds to unemployment inquiries.
- Processes reasonable accommodation requests and workers compensation claims in accordance with applicable federal and state law, as well as company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or a related field required.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in human resource administration, with a focus on employee relations with at least 2 year conducting investigations.
- Must have strong integrity and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and uphold confidentiality.
- Must be able to work autonomously, prioritizing urgent matters, and switching gears quickly to collaborate for decision making.
- Must possess critical thinking, active listening, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of general HR policies and procedures, knowledge of federal and state leave requirements, including, but not limited to, Title VII and American with Disability Act, Title VII.
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment, preferably in a high call volume company
- Strict confidentiality and sound judgment must be applied at all times in this role.
- SHRM Certification preferred.
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit URL blocked - click to apply for more details.
Please apply online .