You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Home Health Applications Analyst
Home Health Applications Analyst
Mar 20, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an experienced Home Health Applications analyst to provide application support for MatrixCare, CPR+, and other applications as needed!
Project Duration: 18 months
Project Location Remote after initial onsite at client location in Memphis, TN
Job Title: Home Health Applications Analyst
• Provide application support services for MatrixCare Home Health and other 3rd party systems as assigned
• Manage iPhone and iPad maintenance for business-owned and BYOD devices
• Answer “how to” questions regarding use of the application, and provide best practice recommendations
• Complete new user and provider provisioning
• Triage and resolve break/fix issues assigned to the support team through communication with department staff (and vendor if necessary) to identify root cause and implement the best possible solution, in accordance with client SLAs
• Contact the vendors as needed, tracking all vendor tickets to completion
• Analyze requests for new/updated documentation build, and make recommendations related to best practices
• Follow client’s documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for requested application changes
• Participate in new clinic build and onboarding as assigned
• Build changes in the test domain, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client’s change control process.
• Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
• Monitor interfaces and troubleshoot issues and errors on the application side of the interface
• Test integration points with other systems as needed
• Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work efforts
• Participate in 24x7 call rotation
• After an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 2 to 4 weeks at the client site, work will be performed remotely
• 3+ years’ experience managing and support MatrixCare
• In depth understanding of iOS, cellular phones and tablets, and general knowledge of network
• Knowledge of HL7 and troubleshooting interface errors
• Strong customer service skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Home Health Applications Analyst
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
- Customer Service
- Health Level Seven International
- Management Systems
- Problem Solving
- Technical Support
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g7tn0iz
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.