To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Earth City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Account Representative
Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging, LLC • Earth City, MO
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Customer Account Representative
Reports To: Executive Director of Sales & Marketing
PRIMARY PURPOSE or JOB SUMMARY
The Customer Account Representative is responsible for all aspects of customer management/support internally and externally to ensure customer expectation and company commitments are met. This includes the processing of customer orders, problem solving, general customer service and managing of all new product launches and/or changes to a customer product portfolio. Assemble the appropriate team for each new project. Oversees/coordinates all aspects of each project and serves as the project leader between clients and internal departments. Conducts cross-functional meetings, develops detailed work plans, status reports, and is responsible for timely project deliverables. Assesses project issues and works with the Sales Department to develop resolutions that meets company, quality, and client-satisfaction goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer management/support internally and externally to ensure customer expectation and company commitments are met including processing of customer orders, problem solving, general customer service and managing of all new product launches and/or changes to a customer product portfolio.
- Oversees/coordinates all aspects of customer projects and serves as the project leader between clients and internal departments.
- Ensure that all purchase order documents comply with established processes, policies, and procedures.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and internal departments in performance of duties. Communicate routinely and effectively with Purchasing, Scheduling, Production, Quality, and Sales departments to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met.
- Communicates with customers on status of orders, shipments, project updates, production schedule dates and any changes.
The Customer Account Representative shall be held accountable for the compliance, accuracy and timeliness of responsibilities and duties by meeting customer timelines and expectations, being responsive to customer inquiries and requests, ensuring successful project launches, and eliminating packaging delays and inefficienciesQualifications
- Associate degree or equivalent minimum 3 years customer service experience.
- Experience in FDA regulated industry and solid understanding of cGMPs preferred.
- Impeccable customer service focus with outstanding people skills outgoing, friendly, diplomatic, patient, tactful, and concise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have highly disciplined work habits, intense attention to details, and highest level of commitment to preventing errors, meeting deadlines, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills. Strong ability to track, perform, and report on multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to perform effectively in a stressful and fast-paced environment while maintaining a relentlessly positive, team oriented attitude, and professional demeanor.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Trustworthy and respects confidentiality.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.