To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
199 Oak Street
Pembroke, MA 02359
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Pembroke Hospital • Pembroke, MA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pembroke Hospital is a 120 bed acute care, inpatient psychiatric facility located south of Boston, in Pembroke, MA. Pembroke Hospital is situated on 26 acres and just minutes from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. We offer treatments to teens, adults and older adults. Our services are designed to assess, stabilize and treat patients by addressing their primary symptoms and problems.
The Financial Counselor will be responsible for:
- Accurate verification of insurance benefits for incoming and established clients of facility
- Meeting with responsible party to explain their coverage and set up payment plans
- Working with admissions to ensure COB information is collected and is accurate
- Preparing claims for submission to third party payers
- Prioritizing follow up on all billed outstanding accounts
- Documenting notes completely and concisely regarding follow up activity
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Microsoft skills (Excel, Word)
- Customer focused both internal and external
- Attention to detail
- Organized and self-motivated
- Ability to multi task