Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Full Time and Part Time
Mt. Ogden is looking for a motivated Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join our team!
We are a skilled nursing facility with decades of dedication and experience serving our residents.
Licensed Practical Nurses are responsible for providing primary care to specific residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents’ attending physicians or the Medical Director of the facility, with an emphasis on assessment, illness prevention and health care management. They will also assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of the resident, in accordance with established medical practices and the requirements of this state and the policies and goals of this facility.
Overview of General Duties:
- Consult with the Medical Director and attending physician concerning resident evaluation and assist the Director of Nursing Services in planning and developing the nursing services to be performed for the resident.
- Examine the resident and his/her records and charts to distinguish between normal and abnormal findings in order to recognize early stages of serious physical, emotional or mental problems.
- Perform an assessment evaluation and a complete in-depth physical examination.
- Perform optic and ophthalmic examinations.
- Record physical findings, and formulate plans and prognosis based on resident’s condition. Report these to the attending physician.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess resident’s clinical problems and health care needs. Report these to the attending physician.
- Implement and maintain established policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety and environmental and infection control. Interpret these to the physician, resident, family members, and public, as appropriate.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the attending physician, Medical Director, or the Administrator concerning the status and care of the assigned resident.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies.
- Great customer service with a smile
- TEAMWORK & a positive can do attitude
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in Utah.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Current CPR certification
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check and physical
Mt. Ogden Health and Rehabilitation Center
375 East 5350 South
Washington Terrace, Utah 84405
We Live CAPLICO……
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
We offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Licensed Practical Nurse