The Hilton Boston Logan Airport, a AAA Four Diamondhotel boasts 599 well appointed guestrooms and 30,000 square feet of meeting space. We are seeking a new Human Resources Manager to run the day to day HR operations of this high volume office, supporting 300 union and nonunion team members. The position reports to a Director and is supported by a Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have a background that includes hotel management experience within a unionized environment, as well asBilingual skills.
bilingual, human resources generalist, hr generalist, human resources manager, spanish
What will I be doing?
As a Human Resources Manager with Hilton Boston Logan Airport, you would be responsible for assisting the Director in the overall management and administration of the Human Resources function to deliver an excellent guest experience and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manages daily Human Resources operation to include, but not limited to, interviewing and hiring, employment and recruiting, training and development, wage/benefit compensation, team member and labor relations, contract compliance, disciplinary procedures, workers compensation, safety, statutory compliance, recognition and reward and performance evaluations
- Manage team member relations programs, activities and initiatives to include, but not limited to, picnics, holiday functions, health fairs, award banquets and special events
- Oversee function of the data management system to include, but not limited to, entry of team member data, recording employment transitions (i.e. hire, separation, leaves of absence, etc.), generating reports (i.e. payroll analysis, labor turnover, etc.) and processing unemployment claims
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Act in the absence of the Director
- Lead the hotel quality initiative, as needed
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Human Resources Information System (Hris)