To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Specialist - Investigation/CAPA/Change Control
KIK Custom Products • Elkhart, IN
Posted 1 month ago
The Investigation/CAPA/CC Quality Specialist oversees and administers KIK’s quality programs involving Investigations, CAPA (Corrective Actions Preventative Actions), and CC (Change Control); coordination of compliance through initiation and closure of items related to the programs. The Investigation/CAPA/CC Specialist must be able to work professionally with internal staff and customers. This position reports to the site Quality Systems Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Conducts investigation meetings for new investigations.
- Maintains investigation log. Assigns numbers for new investigations and communicates with investigation owner. Provides site management with list of open investigations on a regular basis. Tracks investigations to closure. Ensures no investigation goes beyond the assigned due date. Processes due date extensions, as needed.
- Maintains CAPA log. Assigns numbers for new CAPA and communicates with owner. Provides site management with list of open CAPA on a regular basis. Tracks CAPA to closure. Ensures no CAPA goes beyond the assigned due date. Processes due date extensions, as needed.
- Maintains CC log. Assigns numbers for new CC and communicates with owner. Provides site management with list of open CC on a regular basis. Tracks CC to closure. Ensures no CC goes beyond the assigned due date. Processes due date extensions, as needed.
- Conducts routine meeting for review of investigations, CAPA, CC and any other pertain quality topics or information by scheduling a conference room and inviting management and investigation/CAPA/CC owners. Records and maintains meeting minutes.
- Provides guidance/training to site personnel on the Investigation/CAPA process.
- Serves as backup scribe and/or runner for customer and regulatory audits.
- Serves as internal auditor in mock audits or internal audits to assist a lead internal auditor, as needed.
- Serves as SME for quality programs during regulatory and customer inspections. Coordinates with Document Control to ensure documentation is provided to staging room.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in area of discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in cGMP regulated environment.
- Experience in FDA regulated manufacturing environment required - Ideal experience in personal care, OTC or pharmaceuticals manufacturing
- Collaborative with an autonomous and self-sufficient work style. Comfort in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects at once are a must. Candidate must possess strong interpersonal, detail, and organizational skills.
- Travel less than 10%
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer