Position: Publishing and Affiliate Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: Full Time Salary: up to $95,000 a year
Our client, a Hospitality group, has a need for a Full Time Publishing and Affiliate Manager who loves being in an analytical role. This position comes with great benefits like PTO, bonus opportunities, friendly company culture and more.
The Publishing and Affiliate Manager must have at least 3+ years' of hands-on experience in a publishing or affiliate role, a Bachelor's degree and the ability to really dive into making an impact on the bottom line.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and executing campaign calendars/ plans
- Diving into the performance of the various channels and providing opportunities of improvement
- Work with external publishing partners to ensure that the latest and greatest is being utilized
- Utilizing Commission Junction and working with cross-functionally teams to ensure updates are done correctly.
- Managing multiple affiliate campaigns for multiple brands
- Commission Junction
- Google Analytics 360
- Google Campaign Manager
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Series 6 Investment Company And Variable Contracts License (Mutual Funds/Variable Annuities)