To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Palma, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
SNP Care Manager
Maxim Healthcare Services • La Palma, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Professional Services
The SNP / CMC Care Manager is responsible for managing low and moderate risk Special Needs Population (SNP) and Dual Eligible (DE) members. SNP / CMC Care Manager will ensure that the SNP and DE receive an assessment. Ensures the individualized care plan is developed and presented timely to the IDCT.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Managers a case load of 400-600 low to moderate risk SNP and or CMC members.
- Coordinates and schedules all IDCT meetings
- Ensures all SNP and DE members are presented at IDCT at least annually
- Facilitates Primary Care Provider attendance
- Ensures SNP and DE member and or caregiver participation
- Obtains the health plan HRA from various websites
- Oversees the low risk SNP and DE population and ensures the annual review of the care plan is completed for those members who did not have a change in health status.
Professional Certification or License
- Active LVN license in the State of California
- Valid California Driver’s license and insurance
- Experience in Case Management specially the Cal Medi-Connect Model of Care
Level of Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in managed care environment, preferably in an IPA or MSO. Other case management experience will be considered.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 451946
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.