Sr. Financial Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
- 3+ years' experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Forecasting & modeling experience preferred
- Forecasting experience desired
- Experience with Acquisitions
- Budget forecasting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial modeling
- Financial planning experience preferred
- Adeptness in KPI Reporting
- Skillfulness in simplifying complex problems and building solutions
- Superb presentation skills
- Expert proficiency with financial reporting tools
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen Stough at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - || for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.