As you go about fulfilling this mission, your work habits and work relationships should embody Carlsbad Medical Center values. Our values ask for a deeper level of commitment, and what is asked of us we freely give because we believe in our mission.
Sign On Bonus - $25K with 1 year commitment.
- Current licensure by the State Board of Nursing of New Mexico or compact (multi-state) license
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
• Must meet the requirements for obtaining and maintaining life support certifications as outlined in the Life Support Certification policy
- Requires an associate's degree and is certified as a registered nurse
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Med/Surge Nurses provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles. In addition to general nursing care, responsibilities of Med/Surge Nurses include (but are not limited to):
- Provides individualized patient care and maintains clinical competency appropriate for the area of practice for both adults’ patients from neonate to end of life.
• Understands and follows policy and procedure in addition to meeting licensure requirements
• Responsive to current safety and quality initiatives and sustains improvement
• Builds productive interpersonal relationships in every encounter
• Demonstrates teamwork
• actively participates in the department
- Each employee is responsible for implementing ENMMC Service Standards into their daily work:
Safety, Courtesy, Effectiveness, and Stewardship
Come experience the Land of Enchantment rich with history, culture, tradition, and the GREAT outdoor!
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
Licenses & Certifications
- Associates or better in Nursing
- L-NM-RN License
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- C-AHA ACLS
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Health Care