ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - ROOFING/CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Tecta America Southeast - Birmingham, one of the nation's leading roofing contractors, has an immediate opening. We are looking for an energetic, organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the leadership team by performing various administrative/clerical duties in the office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Operating multi-line phone system; greeting customers and vendors
* Supporting Accounting Manager with purchase orders; invoice reconciliations
* Perform general administrative and clerical support for the office
* Data entry, filing, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment
* Responsible for office daily deposits
* Responsible for various human resource pre-employment and post-employment processes (applications, scheduling interviews, assisting with onboarding
* Responsible for the HR filing system; understanding of confidentiality required
* Work closely with HR Manager, as needed
* Other administrative duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Products (Navision, PlanSource, a plus)
* Ability to effectively communicate well with others
* Well organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks
* High school graduate
* 2-4 administrative/clerical experience
* Construction and/or Roofing background a BIG PLUS
* Bi-lingual, not required - but a plus
Starting pay is commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications. Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with company match.
Equal opportunity employer-disability/vet
Setting Up Files