To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5578 Morgan Street
Irondale, AL 35210
- Marikay Brown
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Tecta America • Irondale, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - ROOFING/CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Tecta America Southeast - Birmingham, one of the nation's leading roofing contractors, has an immediate opening. We are looking for an energetic, organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the leadership team by performing various administrative/clerical duties in the office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Operating multi-line phone system; greeting customers and vendors
* Supporting Accounting Manager with purchase orders; invoice reconciliations
* Perform general administrative and clerical support for the office
* Data entry, filing, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment
* Responsible for office daily deposits
* Responsible for various human resource pre-employment and post-employment processes (applications, scheduling interviews, assisting with onboarding
* Responsible for the HR filing system; understanding of confidentiality required
* Work closely with HR Manager, as needed
* Other administrative duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Products (Navision, PlanSource, a plus)
* Ability to effectively communicate well with others
* Well organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks
* High school graduate
* 2-4 administrative/clerical experience
* Construction and/or Roofing background a BIG PLUS
* Bi-lingual, not required - but a plus
Starting pay is commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications. Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with company match.
Equal opportunity employer-disability/vet