• Ensure proper operation of machines to produce quality product.
• Use proper troubleshooting techniques to diagnose and resolve line related problems.
• Read and record process settings and enter into computer.
• Ensure startup checklists are complete and to procedure.
• Track and record all machine and quality downtime accurately and to procedure.
• Monitor and respond to sheet gauging equipment.
• Routine checks on plant machinery and systems.
• Corrective maintenance on machines during production.
• Preventative maintenance on machines when scheduled.
• Perform rebuilding of part using vendor manuals, etc.
• Maintain maintenance logs, records, and other documentation.Work Experience
Experienced Machine Operator, Thermoforming is preferred.
• You have to have a “get it done” attitude and an urgency to resolve problems/tasks.
• To succeed in this role you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You will need to have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.Benefits
Onin Staffing - We Hire Teammates, Not Temps
- Free Teledoctor - Talk to a doctor by phone or video 24/7
- Free Counseling Services
- Health Insurance - $5 Prescription Drug and $5 Doctor’s Visit Copays
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Scholarship Opportunities
Complex Problem Solving