To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- Vaco - Charlotte
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mobile Developer (Android) - Charlotte, NC - 120k+
Vaco Technology • Charlotte, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Android Mobile Developer will be responsible for design, development and delivery of native Android mobile applications. The role requires native mobile development experience with Android universal applications and Android watch. Strong technical knowledge, coupled with in depth experience working with REST services, is required.
Job Qualifications & Responsibilities
- 3-5+ years' experience developing native Android mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of RXAndroid, Material Design, Retrofit, REST APIs, JSON.
- Participate as a member of a mobile development scrum team.
- Design, develop and implement cohesive, highly-usable features and improvements to our existing native Android applications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Experience in implementing unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of Gradle scripts and Maven
- Understanding of MVP development pattern.
- Debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Support the system integration and user acceptance testing resources. Provide timely defect analysis, remediation, and reporting.