To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pendergrass, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Disassembly DCX Remanufacturing
Advantage Resourcing • Pendergrass, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Disassembly DCX Remanufacturing - Pendergrass, GA
Love working with engines? We have the perfect position for you! This position is to Assemble and/or Disassemble diesel engines and working with shop hand/power tools!
• Perform complete assembly of industrial diesel engines while
• Use lift and hoist equipment to move engines and parts.
• Skillfully use hand, air and electric power tools in the assembly of engines, torque tightening tools such as torque wrenches and power angle drivers, use typical measurement tools used in the assembly of engines. Also, using micrometers, calipers, indicators during these processes.
• Experience in a manufacturing (assembly and disassembling) environment
• Experience with IC engines (preferred)
• Basic computer skills Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
• Knowledge of and experience with industrial engines and components
• Knowledge of and experience with industrial engine assembly
• Knowledge of and experience in manufacturing environments
• HS Education or equivalent
• SAP knowledge preferred
• Ability to lift, push, pull and carry weights up to 50 lbs. Physical and Environmental Elements:
• Continuous exposure to typical engine manufacturing environments.
Pay: $13-$14 an hour based on experience
Hours: 6am-4:30pm Overtime as needed
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org 770-534-6024
So why pick Advantage Resourcing ? We offer: â¢ Competitive pay, with incentives â¢ Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!) â¢ Employee Discount Programs â¢ Referral Bonuses â¢ Support from your Advantage team to help you find the job that fits YOU!! What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing? â¢ Check out our website and APPLY Today at https://apply.advantageresourcing.com â¢ Call or text us 770-534-6024 â¢ Email: email@example.com â¢ Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gainesville
Keywords: Disassemlby, Manufacturing, Engines, Autos, Mechanic
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position