Location: Nashville, TN
Job ID: #67762
4 + contract
Pay Range: $26-30
The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to leverage technology to enhance communication and operational efficiency of the service branch.
• Schedule and dispatch technician daily work orders for repairs while ensuring scope of work and time requirements are well communicated
• Manage prioritization of repairs while optimizing technician assigned routes to align with job requirements
• Partner with Service Manager & Service Operations Lead to prepare bi-weekly technician schedule
• Proactively distribute work orders for jobs daily
• Adhere to scheduling guidelines and work order priority to manage schedule
• Assist with the management and recording of non-productive technician time
Benefits provided: 401K, medical, dental, and vision, sick time as applicable to state law
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
- Business Efficiency
- Self Motivation
- Work Orders