Join Metro Dentalcare’s patient centric philosophy and practice at the top of your license. As a Dental Hygienist with our group you’ll utilize the full extent of your education, training, and experience to provide comprehensive patient care. We support our hygienists to provide a full mix of hygiene services to improve, maintain and sustain the periodontal health of our patients.
As a Dental Hygienist with our team, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need. This is a career that will challenge you and keep you engaged by choosing the best treatment plans, recommendations, and services for your patients.
By having more autonomy over your schedule, you’ll be empowered to build your day around what works best for you, while having the freedom to take the time you need to deliver high quality care while building meaningful relationships.
- Comprehensive Respiratory Protection Program
- Competitive Salary Range of $40 - $52 / hour
- Sign on Bonus
- NEW Employee Referral Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Program
- Fit-tested, Company-supplied N95 Respirators
- Work – Life Balance Personalized Hygiene Appointment Times
- Evidence-based Periodontal and Caries Risk Program
- License Renewal Reimbursement
- Continuing Education & Mentorship
- 401(k) with employer match
- Full Benefits Suite (Health, Dental & Vision Insurance)
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
If you’re ready to join a team that strives to provide excellent service, and never lets ‘good enough’ get in the way of becoming great – apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.
- Partner to co-diagnose with our Doctors to ensure that each patient is receiving the best care for them.
- Template and maintain your schedule to customize each appointment time to the patient.
- Desire to embrace preventive patient-centered care.
- Team focused with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera.
- An interest in growing and developing skills.
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays