You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Commercial HVAC Sales (Uncapped) - Industry Experience Required
Palen Kimball is a Mechanical Subcontractor with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. We provide industrial HVAC, piping, plumbing systems, and service maintenance across the Twin Cities. In a nutshell: we are excellent at what we do!
Are you a devoted multi-tasker, organizer, problem solver who has attention to detail? Then we want you Palen Kimball has an immediate opening for an energetic Outside Sales professional with Mechanical Services Knowledge! Join an essential company to service the commercial and industrial facilities in your community. Join a team that makes you feel like family!
Job Skills / Requirements
As you can expect, networking and sales is at the heart of what your job will entail. For the most part, you'll be:
- Generating new revenue, and meeting sales targets by building a network through cold calling in some cases
- Maintaining relationships and adding additional revenue from current clients
- Building a strong network through multiple industry events
- Building your customer network of property and facility management professionals
- Engage in walkthroughs of facilities with current, potential and future clients
- Participate in our sales cadence and engage in weekly reporting and prospecting activity
- Use proven method to build revenue and your own earning potential
- Consistently tracks business expenses and submits appropriate expenses for reimbursement
- Consistently tracks mileage using company approved software
- Gets boots on the ground and have meetings face to face
- Exhibits professionalism and tact with prospects, customers, and fellow vendors
- Motivated to build a large and ongoing network
- Coachable and willing to learn new methods
- Goal driven, self-motivated, and professional
- Tech Savvy
- Prior experience using business-technology and computer applications (a CRM system, applications for tracking mileage and business expenses)
- Prior experience putting together complex proposals
- Prior experience presenting proposals and business plans
Education and Experience Required
- High school diploma or GED required
Education and Experience Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business to business (B2B) sales experience
- Experience in Building Services (Janitorial, Security, HVAC) is great
Starting at $60K DOE Base + Commission (Uncapped Earning Potential)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Hours typically occur within normal business hours, 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. There will be times that meetings, walkthroughs, networking events, etcetera occur outside of these hours. However, that should not be considered a frequent occurrence.
10% required travel. Overnight stays are infrequent but do occur a few times per year, depending on business needs.
Frequent driving between accounts, meetings and walkthroughs will occur throughout a typical workday, in a personal vehicle. You will be reimbursed for business mileage.
Additional Information / Benefits
Palen Kimball provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, ancestry, sexual or affectional orientation, marital or veteran status, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b PlanPandoLogic. Keywords: Field Sales Representative, Location: Saint Paul, MN - 55129
- Attention To Detail
- Building Services Engineering
- Business Requirements
- Business To Business
- Cold Calling
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 566243027
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.