KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional.
- Monitors and supervises daily workload of customer and administrative service areas, ensuring performance standards are met. Reviews and analyzes work related data and makes workload adjustments accordingly.
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies. Conducts internal quality monitoring activities monthly.
- Resolves escalated issues and addresses customer complaints. Researches and conducts root cause analysis and develops responses to effectively correct concerns.
- Communicates and follows up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
- Works collaboratively with implementation teams, IT, and others as identified to ensure effective and efficient incorporation of additional lines of service.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Builds and expands professional relationships with internal and external customers, colleagues and counterparts.
- Ensures customer service related contract deliverables of all assigned contracts are met. Reports on contract deliverables on regular and ad hoc basis.
- Interviews, hires and trains customer and administrative service staff. Oversees training and orientation process; responsible for performance management and development of staff.
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree, business or health care related areas preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated project planning and implementation experience.
- Strong partnership focus; ability to build and expand relationships. Adept at dealing with contract and provider relationships.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Strong analytical and reporting background; creative problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills essential.
- Independent, self-motivated individual with high level ability to handle multiple priorities with varying deadlines.
- Knowledge of call center technologies/customer service management systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Three years of experience in a call center environment, at least one of which was in a supervisory position; healthcare or insurance background strongly preferred.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description