To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Andover, MA 01810
- Steven Graham
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Andover, MA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a multinational Medical Equipment Manufacturer company, is currently seeking an Payroll Coordinator for a 10 month temporary position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Andover, MA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a global company that has over $4 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NYSE & the London Stock Exchange, has over 11, 000 employees, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Payroll team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay Rate is up to $26.50/hr
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Essential responsibilities include; data entry and system updates in both Workday and local payroll systems, executing interfaces between Workday and local payroll where these exist, as well as executing outbound vendor interfaces.
- Entry and review of the weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payroll time data, employee maintenance, tax information, direct deposit, new hire, terminated and current employee processing.
- Coordinate with Human Resource Department personnel on the timely and accurate updating of employee masterfile changes in Workday.
- Manage interfaces and reports between Workday HR and local payroll systems.
- Audit payroll data entry and employee status changes to ensure accuracy prior to payroll execution.
Associate’s Degree and 2+ years of payroll experience required. Experience with Excel, ADP, Payforce, Workday preferred
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ([Click Here to Email Your Resumé]), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.