Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Seeking an experienced Senior Director to oversee the daily operations of the Constellis International Operations Business Unit, planning and utilizing efficient operational and business procedures. The Senior Director will lead a team of personnel to effectively manage large government contracts across several geographically disperse locations. The Senior Director will have excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be a proven leader well-versed in security, client relations, personnel management, and contract management best practices.
The Senior Director is responsible for overseeing the efficient management of all operations and contract management functions for the division. The Senior Director is responsible for providing senior level operational management and administrative oversight and compliance of all business unit programs.
• Receive and execute tasks on behalf of senior leadership, such technical directions that may be issued within the terms and conditions of contracts.
• Provide guidance to Division Directors in regards to operational, administrative and business best practices, personnel management, and contract management.
• Responsible for providing status reports across the portfolio to executive leadership, developing and refining the operational procedures to drive business initiatives.
• Act as a point of contact for the Division Directors to coordinate and troubleshoot operational and personnel issues.
• Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure the highest level of personnel performance.
• Responsible for overall management of quality and standards conformance in accordance with the SOW and business industry regulations.
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
• Monitor personnel administrative and transitional processes and manage communications with clients and agencies.
• Monitor program costs and expenses to assist budget preparation.
• Oversee operations management personnel to ensure cost, schedule, and performance requirements are accomplished.
• Oversee the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
• Oversee the overtime tracking for the portfolio and execute plans to drive business objectives.
• Receive, review, and audit reports from the field.
• Assist in Business Development/Capture activities as needed.
• Participate in new contract startups and transitions.
• Assist in the development and implementation of division wide procedures and policies to ensure compliance and optimal operational performance across entire portfolio.
• Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field required, Master's preferred.
• 10+ years of prior experience managing large, complex government security contracts.
• Leader with strong organizational and interpersonal skills in a managerial role.
• Experience with P&L oversight and contract performance results.
• Demonstrated ability to plan complex projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and manage resources within budget.
• Must possess superior communications skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to meet the needs of the program, management, and the clients.
• Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines under stressful situations.
• Ability to produce clear and accurate reports, procedures, and policies.
• The ability to obtain government security clearance as needed.
• Must possess a valid US (Tourist) Passport.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
• Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
• Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
• Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plan (NQDC)
• Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
• Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
• Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
• On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
• Employee Referral Program
• Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are typically Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required based upon workload and client needs. Must also be willing to travel to austere and hazardous (OCONUS) locations (up to 25%).
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled