Helpdesk Specialist Candidates Needed!!!
Apex Systems is seeking several Tier 1 and Tier 1.5 Help Desk Specialists for a recently awarded Federal contract in Rockville, MD. If qualified and interested, please send resume to Justin Ford at Email blocked - click to apply.
Contract: Currently in Option Year 1 of 4 (contract through 2023 if all option years awarded)
Clearance: Must be able to obtain/maintain a Public Trust clearance
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide technical support via telephone, e-mail, and in-person, to our Federal Government customer. Provide first-level support solutions for hardware, software, and applications, or escalate to Tier II as necessary. Collaborate with IT team and vendors to provide excellent customer service. Report any server or application outages. Consult with lead technicians to resolve user problems as necessary.
• High School diploma
• Must be flexible to support call center from 6am-9pm Monday – Friday
• Some college or college degree
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain focused
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines and document thoroughly
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact with customers in a polite and professional manner
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Strong listening skills
- Effective conflict resolution skills including appropriate handling of angry or frustrated clients
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Server (Computer Science)