Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
- Coordination of AHIP Certification for new hire applicants, ensuring the timing of the completion of AHIP to coincide with necessary training plans to ensure timelines to be met
- Track all agents progress to obtain all required client appointments and ensure milestones are met
- Partner with the Licensing team and support necessary tracking of individual state licensing requirements and required documentation
- Support reimbursement of employee cost (if applicable) by sending supporting receipts to HR to ensure cost reimbursed
- Coordinate with the client in support of transference of individual state accreditation to support most current licensure updated in support of calls able to be handled by an agent
- Maintain tracking files on each agent and status for ready to sell
- Work with agents, state agencies, and client contracting system contacts to work through any roadblocks, including escalations as needed
- Heavy database entry – accuracy is critical
- Maintain contact with state insurance agencies via prescribed channels to expedite agent applications and other related issues
- Attend Day 1 New Hire Orientation to provide responsibilities and requirements of being a licensed agent and requirements to become Ready To Sell (RTS). Continued presentations are necessary until RTS completion is met.
- Meet with agents individually to collect documentation as requested for the various states and completion of all certification and contracting items, ensuring progress is being made. Support various meetings as required by internal/external clients.
- As required, Coordinate all-access, change, and term requests for those working on the project
- Partner with Everise Licensing, training, and operations teams on additional duties as not outlined in the above items
• Some College Course work is preferred
• Experience with licensing and/or compliance, preferably in a call center or related environment is preferred
• Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Demonstrated ability to track and account for large amounts of data simultaneously
• Ability to communicate at all organizational levels
• High level of confidentiality required
• Attention to detail
• Strong analytical and organizational abilities
• Ability to function in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external client(s)
• High degree of customer service skills
• High degree of communication and project management skills
• Have a sense of urgency, ability to coach, influence and negotiate
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.
Attention To Detail