- 10am – 6:30pm
- Overtime will be before or after shifts, so flexibility is a must.
- Beginning Pay: $13.65/hour
- With increases after first year and after the second year
- Benefits offered during contract through Kelly Services (including health insurance, PTO after specified hours worked, etc.)
CAREER Path Opportunities
- Potential to join Nissan as a full-time employee after 60 days, upon meeting specific attendance, performance and quality standards
- Upon conversion to Nissan, based pay rates of up to $18.00/hour, based on experience, with an opportunity to earn annual BONUS
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision plan
- Employee Lease Car Program with NISSAN and Infiniti Vehicles
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program
- Education Reimbursement and Professional Development
- 401(k) match PLUS Company Annual Retirement Contribution
- Utilizing a handheld scanner, warehouse operator performs the following functions,
- Picks, sorts, and packs bin and bulk automotive parts.
- Receives, and stocks bin and bulk automotive parts.
- Ensures workload rates are achieved on a consistent basis.
- Ensures quality and accuracy by verification of parts received and shipped against scanner and pick label information.
- Uses mobile powered equipment, i.e. stockchasers and forklifts, as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all safety policies and practices.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization based on 5S standards.
- Participates in management efforts towards process improvements.
- Must have a team player mindset and ability to work in a production oriented environment.
- Have the ability to follow detailed instruction, as well as decipher and verify multi-digit part numbers.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-70lbs, and able to bend, stoop, use stairs, and stand for up to 8 hours.
- Previous warehouse or forklift experience is a plus but not required.
- Ability to use a handheld scanner.
- Entry level candidates must have the desire to learn and grown within a warehouse or distribution center environment.
As a Kelly Employee, you'll have access to the following:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Join our team by applying today for immediate consideration!
#NissanPDC #KellyServices #Warehouse #CareerOpportunities
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Process Improvements (Business)