Talento Search Group has an opening for a Maintenance Supervisor in Valparaiso, Indiana. This is a direct-hire position and the salary is $80,000-85,000 per year, depending on experience, plus monthly incentive based on production.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise maintenance employees on set shift
- Responsible for directing work, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, and employee relations/morale
- Coach employees in troubleshooting techniques, maintenance, and repairs
- Support and expand the preventive maintenance plan by utilizing a CMMS system for work orders, monthly inventory, and purchase orders
- Oversee outside venders installations and work
- Help with implementation of capital projects
- Monitor water treatment of boiler
- Assist in the troubleshooting and repair of controls systems including PLC's - must be hands on
- At least 5 years of industrial maintenance experience with 2 years of supervision experience
- HS Diploma or GED - college or technical degree preferred
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical schematics
- Multicraft maintenance skills to include working with hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, die cutters, converters, fabrication, welding
- Strong electrical skill sets including motor controls, servo controllers, and PLC troubleshooting
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.