$50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
This terrific company is seeking a full-time Inventory Accountant. Candidates looking to advance their careers while receiving strong compensation and excellent benefits will be interested in this position. Robert Half Finance is looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented Inventory Accountant for a thriving, fast-paced company that recognizes talent and effort. Located in the Fayetteville, Arkansas area, this position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work.
What you get to do every day
- Manage inventory for multiple locations
- Calculate monthly Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
- Verify and approve inventory invoices and due dates
- Perform monthly inventory audits
- Assist in implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Ad hoc reporting and performing special projects upon request
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Handle intercompany transactions, billings, and reconciliation
- Regularly maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Asset Inventory experience desired
- Proficiency in Invoice Approvals
- Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) experience required
- Verify Invoices experience preferred
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilitiesExcellent
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Cost Of Goods Sold (Inventory)
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles