Kelly Services is hiring a Warehouse Technician for West Point, PA area!!!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
LOCATION: West Point, PA
Type: Long Term Contract
Warehouse Technician will be responsible for supporting the MRL Logistics Warehouse with a focus on Shipping, Transportation Management, Material Receipts and Warehouse Operations.
- Subject Matter Expert in cGMP and GDP
- Responsible for incoming material receipt, clinical site drug returns, and sample management.
- Understand and apply regulatory/ compliance requirements relative to the role
- Receive, inspect and store all warehouse stock.
- Performs inventory functions such as weekly replenishment, posting of Excess & Obsolete inventory and min/max changes
- Ensure that all paperwork is properly executed
- Author NOE’s/CAPA’s/Change Controls
- Author SOPs
- Manage or act as backup for controlled substance handling and regulations
- Emergency cold vault coverage
- Perform regular cycle counts, ensuring system inventory accuracy
- Interact with employees within own department as well as frequent interaction with employees from other groups/departments
- Manages shipping activities, freight and logistics functions – pick, pack, label, schedule, ship
- May be assigned to coordinate and/or prioritize warehouse activities
- Special assignments as needed
- Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required
BA/BS Degree preferred
- 5-7 years experience in warehouse and logistics operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- SAP Experience a must
- cGMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Solid ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs
- Knowledge of mathematics and analytics
- Demonstrate competency and in-depth knowledge of all processes, methods and procedures related to GMP environment, warehouse, logistics and supply chain
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Knowledge of CFR regulation
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply