Are you our next Site Finance Manager?
The Site Finance Manager will lead the finance department for the Bartow Plant. Responsibilities will include leading the cost accounting processes; managing all maintenance sustaining capital analytical work; providing financial leadership and guidance as a member of the local leadership/management teams; providing the analytical thought leadership and in-depth financial knowledge / expertise to help drive transformational cost and performance improvements; compiling financial information for ad hoc projects including taxes, and system changes; directing budgeting/forecasting and management reporting; and ensuring financial controls are followed.
What will you do?
What do you need for this role?
- Challenge and support plant operations to achieve financial targets. Provide financial service and support by leading the preparation of annual budgets, monthly costs and capital reviews. Lead and coordinate long-range planning to achieve the plant's strategic vision.
- Partner with site management on the development and identification of transformational targets and objectives. Direct site leadership on the realization of these established goals to track progress and ensure consistent analysis and quantification of initiatives is achieved.
- Ensure financial policy and procedures are followed. Lead and provide support for maintenance sustaining capital analytical work for operations through financial analysis and ensure control procedures are in place. Review of capital requests, on-going projects spending and forecasting and project closure.
- Respond to internal and external requests for financial information directly related to the plant operation, plant maintenance, training, safety issues, taxes, and capital reporting. Lead and manage site's compliance with and support of audit processes (Internal - External - SOX).
- Provide financial leadership as a member of the local plant management team through involvement in the decision-making process for all aspects of plant operations including safety, discipline, strategy, commercial, and finance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive financial or accounting experience required.
- Working knowledge of GAAP and SEC regulations required.
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to internal controls required.
- Previous experience in managing people is preferred.
- Prior experience in fertilizer or other commodity industry is preferred.
- Experience with lean manufacturing and Six Sigma preferred.
- Experience in Financial Modeling preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) with advanced Excel skills required.
- Experience/knowledge of SAP preferred
- Experience/Knowledge with Business Intelligence systems preferred.
- Experience Database Development ( SQL) preferred.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and relationship-building skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to lead through influence and network.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with emphasis on developing high performance teams.
- Ability to effectively work with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills. Transform data into actionable insights.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Ability to resolve complex issues and handle multiple priorities.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!
Complex Problem Solving